Friday, January 7, 2011

Week 1 Liquid Fast-Complete

  So in about 30 minutes i will have completed my first week of Fasting! All liquids no solids, lots of cravings. I love the way my body feels, just by feeling empty! I will admit going to the bathroom like a pregnant woman is a little annoying, but come tomorrow morning I hope it will all be worth it. I did not have as many calories as I should have. I had the same broth the last 3 nights in a row, I will admit that by tonight I couldn't even get it down, but I did so I would not get the urge to go and search the fridge in the middle of the night! This week tested my self control and will power, so I have no excuses, when it comes to dieting and eating right. If I was able to not eat for 1 week, I can sure as hell say no to something that I don't Need to eat!

   Surprisingly I don't feel as horrible as I thought I would feel. I've been pretty active, a little irritable, but that's every month right before AF shows up in town. Doesn't feel like I haven't been eating solids except for this craving to drive to Chipotle and buy me one of those delicious 10lb burritos Yum! Well everyone hope your weekend is great check in Sunday for my Weigh in!

No comments: