Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here we go again!

Happy New Year

   I've been down this road many times before! Having done this last year, and quitting soon after, only to realize it is now one year later is devastating. To think if I had stuck to my plan and made it I would be 100 lbs lighter. My problem doesn't come from not knowing what to do to try and lose the weight, because I have done this before. My problem comes lack of will power. Well 2011 is my year and I plan on making it the whole way!

   I will Be weighing in Weekly and Posting My weight for each weigh in, But I will only be taking My end of the Month weight as My final weight. No if ands or buts about the weight that I gained that last day or so.

Starting Stats:
Pic:
Chest: 50
Arms: 16.5
Waist: 50
Hips: 54.5
Thigh: 32
Neck: 17

Weight: 280 lbs

No comments: